One of the great advantages of having a website for your business or organization is that it is not static like a brochure or printed document. You can change it to reflect new products or new developments in your enterprise. You can launch new campaigns, get out news quickly and easily, and at any time you can add more content. The websites that do the best job of attracting new visitors and getting current visitors to return more often, are very dynamic and constantly updated.
Website maintenance duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Content update, announcements, articles, etc.
• Replace images (i.e. pictures, graphics, logos, banners, etc.)
• Adding/removing pages
• Image manipulation and addition (client supplied images)
• Newsletter and email list maintenance.
• Shopping cart product updates.
• Website modification and addition of website content
• .PDF creation and uploading.